Are you a photographer and you seek for a very good reception by people on Instagram to your photos? Then you are on the right article for helping you out. Photographers are worth a thousand words is rightly said by someone. And the photographer’s job is to bring them to the people and convey a message. But in today’s growing and competitive world, somewhere a good photographer gets lost and unmotivated.
As long as you capture the photos that you want and the way you want them to be, it doesn’t matter what camera you use. You’ll still be able to create the best photograph of all. But nowadays this mentality is not followed by photographers and the phone cameras say for example are underestimated. This is because everyone is in the race of becoming the best on social media, various magazines etc.
Now that I mentioned social media, how can I not talk about the fastest growing social media, Instagram and its huge numbers of users which also contain large numbers of budding photographers.
Even though some photographers think that it is a “disruptive technology”, its introduction has turned a tremendous number of amateur photographers into professionals. This simple and easy to use photo sharing app have brought about a revolution in the photography industry in general. It has opened up avenues for new photographers as well as helped the existing ones grow more.
A few reasons why it has done what I said above are,
- Integration of various social media platforms
Instagram gives you a chance to link your various accounts on Facebook, Twitter, etc. This helps in sharing the photos you clicked with a larger group of people. This even helps in getting reviews from multiple people with varying ideas, which is essential for a photographer.
- Convenient and easy way to edit the photos
With its various photo editing tools along with photo filtering options you can edit the photos as you like. This removes the use of intermediate apps for editing of photos and reduces your work with this integration. They are generally not received in a positive way by professional photographers, but others find it easy to use and hence go for it without anything else in mind about it.
Professionals might not be liking it because it blocks people mind for creative thinking. A photographer is as good as his photos and colors and blurring for example, are crucial part of them. And if you can do all that with just any app, then they are bound to not like it.
- It is a good alternative at times
At places where carrying your professional cameras is impossible, you can resort to your phone cameras. Instagram comes into the picture in the editing of photos before sharing them on your account. Hence making the photos catchy and attractive at times.
- It is the integration of many things.
With Instagram you can click a photo like your phone camera app, edit it like any other editing app and share your photos like on any other social media platform. Hence it is a very good combination of all these. Also, it is an effective alternative for DSLR’s say for budding photographers.
There are some things that every photographer need to avoid on Instagram are
- You should make sure that you never ever put up a photo which someone else has clicked without their permission. This may lead to copyright problems and will decrease your number of followers on Instagram.
- You should never put any objectionable photos which might decrease the effect created by other posts of yours. Remember one thing that there are millions of people with various ideologies which are active on Instagram.
Other things that you might want to keep in mind to increase your reach to people and gathering more followers to become a famous photographer are listed below.
- While opening a new account, choose a catchy profile name and an attractive profile picture for your account. One of your best clicks until now could be the face of your account on Instagram.
- If you are a posting some photos on Instagram then you should also look at the reviews that people give or advices from other people in the comments and follow those to know what people might want or to be a better photographer.
- If you are an amateur photographer then you can use the photo editing tools available on Instagram. This might help you increase your followers with great collection of pictures.
- Be active on Instagram with timely upload of your clicks. People will start following someone else if you go inactive for a while as there are a number of photographers who might be offering equally good pictures as you.
- Other thing you can do if you are new to instagram to increase your followers is, you can buy real followers on instagram, buy likes on instagram and buy views on instagram just to make more people aware of your existence.
- You can even buy Instagram views, buy instagram followers, buy instagram likes and buy Instagram comments so that you increase the reach of your posts in a much faster way than you expected. More existing followers means many more people will come and view your profile and your posts and like them.
- Use cool captions and hashtags along with your posts, these may even be unique. This will help people search easily in the future with the unique hashtags.
- Tag relevant people in the posts. This may lead to their followers getting attracted to your photos and eventually them following you and liking your posts, commenting on them etc.
Instagram is developing to be the hub of photographers nowadays. All kinds of photographers may it be professional or amateur target the social media platform for their marketing. Some succeed while others are lost and forgotten.
If you want to stand out from the rest and be at the top, then click the photos you want to click, edit them with the Instagrams great collection of editing tools and post them with great and memorable captions. All these things if you keep in mind, then your road to becoming a famous photographer on Instagram and in general is all set. Thus, get ready to be on the list of most followed people on Instagram and beat the rest in this competition.
“Keep clicking, keep posting.”